Val's blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Circular work: A first project

I started this washcloth this morning before work. I was a bit confused at first and had to rip it all out after 3 rows, but then it all clicked and viola, I've got the start of a pretty Springtime flower facecloth. I know people will think it a doily, but really, it is not. Side note, I used my first washcloth in the shower this morning...I LOVED it!! So soft, and it was scrubby as well. Anyway, I'm sure I will post it again as a finished project. I did work on my daughter's scarf this morning for a bit as well. It is so boring compared to these fun, small projects though.
More later - Val :)

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Miki said...

oooh i love the round...I am working on an ostrich plume pattern now, and don't love it nearly as much as the feather and fan. I will need to round next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home